Navigation on English

Content Navigation


Home Staff

Home Staff

In private households every activity which is paid for in the house or garden is subject to contributions. Whoever employs a cleaning lady, home help or a babysitter must pay social insurance contributions. Those people who employ household staff (over the age of 18) must register with the Cantonal Office of Social Security.

Furthermore, the person employed must be insured against accident. This can be arranged through any private insurer.

Ausgleichskasse Zug
Baarerstrasse 11
P.O. Box 4032
6304 Zug
Tel. +41 41 560 47 00 - German

Further informations