Navigation on English

Civil Matters

Civil Matters

Each municipality has a central administrative office responsible for the residents of that municipality (Einwohnerkontrolle). It is here where new residents must register themselves on arrival and report when they leave or report any changes of address etc. The office also issues various official certificates and provides information about your municipality.

Further informations