Navigation on English

Content Navigation

  • Tax
  • Help with Taxes

Help with Taxes

Advisory Offices Taxes, Steuerberatung für Ausländer, support Steuererklärung

People who do not understand the language or who have complex income and wealth affairs should seek specialist advice from an accounting company ( or lawyer ( - German).

Many banks and not-for-profit organisations such as the Immigration Advisory Office (FMZ), the Federation of Trade Unions (German) or The Women's Advisory Service (German) can provide certain services or arrange for professional help.

Further informations