Navigation on English


Information, contacts and advise for employees.
Department of motor vehicles
Image caption:

If you wish to live and work in Switzerland you need to apply for a residence and work permit. Swiss citizens and citizens of EU/EFTA member states are given priority over nationals of other countries. For details see: Immigration.

If you are an employer, please go to Business.

Further informations